HEALTH PROMOTION - REGISTERED DIETITIAN
Air Force Base in SHAW, SC.
Saratoga Medical Center, Inc. is a successful staffing and management company providing healthcare services in the United States.
Strengthens human performance and total force readiness by providing nutrition awareness, education and intervention programs while promoting a nutrition environment that facilitates healthy eating behaviors targeted at Air Force Medical Service (AFMS) beneficiaries. Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating all Health Promotion (HP) nutrition-related prevention programs and services IAW Air Force instructions, guidelines, and population needs. Administers nutrition assessment, prescriptions, counseling, comprehensive nutrition prevention programs, and various other health and nutrition programs/activities that meet needs of the installation community. The organizational location of this position is the installation Medical Treatment Facility.
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university in a didactic program for dietetics approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (AND).
- Current registration by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) through AND. Must maintain currency through continuing education in dietetics and nutrition in compliance with the CDR of the AND requirements.
- Board eligible Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics by the AND.
- Possesses three (3) years of experience in wellness, sports nutrition or nutrition education.
TYPE OF WORK.
Uses a wide range of principles, practices and procedures of the science of dietetics and behavior change theories required to plan, implement and evaluate HP nutrition programs.
In partnership with HP staff, assesses nutrition behaviors, environment and needs of the beneficiary population using available and applicable tools; determine/prioritize appropriate installation nutrition priorities IAW AF HP healthy
weight and nutrition goals.
Employs evidenced-based nutrition methods and behavior change theories in conjunction with the HP staff to develop, coordinate, implement, market and evaluate comprehensive primary, secondary and tertiary nutrition programs and services, as well as other related health and wellness programs, aimed at nutrition improvement, total force readiness and disease prevention/intervention for the beneficiary population.
Regularly researches, develops/acquires, and maintains materials to implement comprehensive evidence-based nutrition programs and services to meet population health priorities and beneficiary needs.
Send Resume, Salary requirements to Erica Simpson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position available immediately.
Reports To: Director of Eating Disorder Programs
THE HEARTH CENTER FOR EATING DISORDERS, the first residential treatment program for eating disorders in the state of South Carolina is now seeking a Registered Dietitian to join the multidisciplinary team providing all aspect of nutritional assessment and support to individuals suffering with eating disorders. The Director will oversee all aspects of nutritional programming and development, helping to establish The Hearth Center for Healing as a valuable resource and center of clinical excellence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
• Complete initial nutrition assessment within 24 hours of admission
• Determine caloric intake and treatment goals
• Work in coordination with medical director to safely reefed malnourished and unstable patients in a safe and consistent manner
• Meets weekly with assigned patients to evaluate progress towards goals
• Establishes therapeutic working alliance while setting goals and providing nutritional education
• Meets with families for nutritional education and discharge planning
• Attends clinical team meetings to provide staff with direction on all aspects of patient progress while helping to create nutritional interventions as needed
• Provides staff and patient information on meal portions, meal substitutions, and other nutritional concerns
• Oversees menu planning
• Familiar with diabetic meal plans and health concerns as well as eating disorders
• Facilitates weekly nutritional groups at all levels of care
• Reassesses goals for nutritional progress-works with patients to implement new goals
• Facilitates meal therapy during patient meals
• Works with kitchen staff to create effective methods for nutritional needs of each patient
• Develops and facilitates off site restaurant outings
• Keeps excellent chart records in compliance with policy and procedure of the agency
• Works closely with Clinical Director on programmatic improvements as needed.
• Creates nutritional groups and materials to enhance learning capabilities of patient recovery
The Hearth grows to be a clinically and financially successful treatment program for youth and young adults with eating disorders; providing state-of-the-art resources to clients and families locally, state-wide, and nationally.
The Hearth supports the mission and vision of Carolina Children's Home, helping to continue its legacy as an outstanding community resource for youth.
The Hearth becomes recognized for its excellent clinical outcomes, compassionate staff and innovative treatment protocols.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in related field. Registered and Licensed as Dietician (or license eligible)in South Carolina. Minimum 2 years eating disorder experience.
Send resume, letter of interest and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Position available immediately.
Discover a 60-mile stretch of beautiful opportunities. Sparkling beaches, world-class golf and more than 200 days of Carolina sunshine a year will attract you plus the latest technology and resources. You'll have more opportunities to be your best at Grand Strand Regional Medical
Center. 269 beds, over 1,000 staff members and over 260 physicians.
We are seeking a Dietician to provide nutrition education to both in / out patients, perform assessments, and establish nutrition care plans. Dietary counseling in the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program and quality assurance participation are both essential. Public service programs are conducted upon request.
Licensure: Valid License from the State of South Carolina Department of Labor, Panel for Dietetics.
Certification: Must hold a valid certificate from the Commission of Dietetic Registration.
Registration: Must be Registered with the American Dietetic Association, or Register Eligible.
( If Eligible take and pass the Registration Exam at the next offering)
Bachelors and / or Masters degree in Food and Nutrition / Dietetics from an AccreditedSchool.
1. 5 years experience preferred
2. Certified Nutrition Support Dietitian or Certified Nutrition Support Clinician preferred
3. Trauma/ICU experience preferred
Add your talents to our dedicated team and discover the rewards of "your" care. To learn more, please visit www.grandstrandmed.com and search job number 00104-5663. EOE
Registered Dietitian - Fairfax, SC (Part Time or Full Time)
Job Title: Renal Registered Dietitian
Job Function: Nutrition / Registered Dietitians
Location: Fairfax, Allendale County, South Carolina
Contact: Jennifer Snyder at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Be different. Do what you love.
Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients understand that what they eat directly affects their lab levels. As a vital member of each patient's core care team, you will analyze lab-work results and educate patients-and their families-on what to eat accordingly. Your ability to influence and lead will be critical to helping them live better lives.If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Registered Dietitian:
A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor's degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or similar area required.
Minimum of 12 months' professional work experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian required.
Ability to work flexible schedules, possibly for multiple facilities and travel when needed.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. REQNUMBER: 165028
If you are interested in advertising a job(s), please contact the SC Dietetic Association office by calling 803-255-7223 or you can e-mail Donald Wood, Executive Director at email@example.com